Nusa Penida Island has always been one of the islands with the aim of carrying out Tirta Yatra activities for Hindus. In addition to the religious destinations of the island of Nusa Penida also has extraordinary natural beauty with several supporting access to facilitate travel to every tourist attraction offered by the Bali Golden Egg Island.
Enchantment of the island begins with the beauty of nature and culture to bring foreign tourists who want to know and enjoy a holiday on the island of Penida for a long time. A friendly community provides a special atmosphere for tourists, the tranquility of the island and soothing scenery will relax your body.
Every year the Klungkung Regency Government always holds a people’s party as well as a big tourism promotion event or better known as the Nusa Penida Festival. Luckily if you have the opportunity to vacation in Nusa Penida when the event is held, you can test various entertainment both traditional dances, music (gambelan baleganjur and so on), other meetings that specialize in the diversity of the island of Nusa Penida, Lembongan and ceningan with a combination of various customs the customs of the Klungkung Regency itself.
To enjoy the Natural Beauty of Nusa Penida Island, you must think of some additional details and information about a number of things in Nusa Penida such as transportation, hotels, attractions, restaurants and so on.
Here are some recommendations and tips that you can use to facilitate your vacation plans on Nusa Penida Island.
Location and Map of Nusa Penida Island
Popular Destinations in Nusa Penida
Kelingking Beach has a view of the hill protruding into the green sea resembling a whale and if the water is receding you will see manta rays and the sunset is very beautiful. For more details, please visit Kelingking Beach
Pasih Uug atau Broken Beach is a cliff with a gap for the entry of sea water through tunnels such as bridges that are also seen to have a pool. For more details, please visit Broken Beach
Angels Billabong namely the river estuary in the form of a very beautiful pond and bordering the sea off Nusa Penida. For more details, please visit Angels Billabong
Crystal Bay has crystal clear water, surrounded by green hills and there is a coral island in the middle of the beach, the panorama under the sea is also beautiful and you can snorkeling activities in Crystal bay. For more details, please visit Crystal Bay
Atuh Cliff / Raja Lima / Thousand Island are the cliffs found in the Atuh area, a cliff view similar to Raja Ampat in Papua. The beauty of the cliffs around the area and the beach is very good to be used as a backdrop for photos. For more details, please visit Thousand Island
Atuh Beach in the middle there is a hole with a very beautiful hole, we can enjoy the scenery and swim on the beautiful rocky beach. For more details, please visit Atuh Beach
Rumah Pohon Batu Molenteng/Tree House located in the village of Tangglad Nusa Penida Bali, with views of the cliffs and beaches especially the beautiful sunrise. For more details, please visit Tree House Batu Molenteng
Teletubbies Hills is located on the border of Julingan village, Tangglad village with the village of Sedehing Desa Sekartaji with views of the vast green hills. For more details, please visit Teletubbies Hills
Gamat Bay Not many know this location, therefore it is suitable for those of you who want a more quiet snorkeling location. For more details, please visit Gamat Bay
Buddha Temple Unique Snorkeling Spot on Nusa Penida Island. rare underwater scenery, that is there is still a solid buddha statue. The sea is beautiful and there is no garbage. For more details, please visit Buddha Temple
Temeling Natural Pool flanked by two soothing green hills, anyone who witnesses this pond will be amazed by the beauty and fresh water. For more details, please visit Temeling Natural Pool
Banah Cliff is a large rock with a unique hole and is in the middle of the sea. During the morning, you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise view. For more details, please visit Banah Cliff
Dalem Ped Temple is a temple that is very famous in all corners of Bali. When you go to Pura Dalem Ped, you should pray in sequence at the four temples in Pura Dalem Ped. For more details, visit Pura Dalem Ped
Goa Giri Putri Temple is one of the most unique temples on the island of Nusa Penida. its uniqueness comes from the location of the temple in the cave, for more details visit the Goa Giri Putri Temple
Puncak Mundi Temple For those of you who want to do tirta yatra to Pura Puncak Mundi Nusa Penida, wear a jacket / sweater to protect the body from the cold because the location of the temple is on the top of the hill. For more details visit Puncak Mundi Temple
Restaurant in Nusa Penida Island
- Warung NG at Jl. Raya Pangket, Dusun Cemulik, Desa Sakti
- Papila’s Coffee House at Jl. Nusa Indah No.53, Kutampi Kaler
- Artrolling Bistro at Batununggul, Nusa Penida
- And the rest you can see several websites that specifically review restaurant in Nusa Penida
Hetel/Homestay/Villa in Nusa Penida Island
- La Nusa Homestay at Jalan Raya toyapakeh -ped, Nusa Penida
- Namaste Bungalows at Jalan Raya Sakti, Nusa Penida
- Song Cang Bungalow at Batununggul, Nusa Penida
- And the rest you can see several websites that specifically review hotels in Nusa Penida
How to come to Nusa Penida Island? and How to visit attractions in Penida?
Let us help you determine how to get to and enjoy the fun at Penida
- First you need to have a vehicle to take you from the hotel to Sanur beach.
- Have fast boat tickets from Sanur Beach to Penida and vice versa for round trip tickets.
- Arriving at Penida you need a vehicle to take you to the tour or to the hotel to rest.
- Return to Bali with crossing using fast boat and transportation for drop off you from Sanur Beach to your hotel in Bali
We can help you manage all of the above needs by using our tour and travel services, both from hotel transfers in Bali and Penida, fast boat tickets to penida and penida to Bali, as well as touring the island with private car or sharring, accompanied by drivers or an experienced guide.
Fast Boat To Nusa Penida Island (Recomended)
- From Sanur to Nusa Penida
- From Kusamba to Nusa Penida
- Gangga Express
- From Pesinggahan Gia Lawah to Penida
- Caspla Fast Boat
- From Padang Bai to Nusa Penida
- Roro Nusa Jaya Abadi
- Eka Jaya Fast Boat
- From Serangan to Penida
- Eka Jaya Fast Boat
Transportation in Penida
- Motorbike Rental: very suitable for those of you who like to explore the island by adventuring looking for your own tourist spot without a guide. You can get a Motorcycle Rental in Nusa Penida for 70,000 / day.
- Private Car Rental: a solution for those of you who don’t want to bother with remembering the road or looking for tourist sites, because you usually already use the Car + Driver + BBM
- Half Day Tour (6 hours) inc BBM + Driver : IDR 600.000/Car
- Full Day Tour (10 hours) inc BBM + Driver : IDR 900.000/Car
Tour Package in Nusa Penida Island
- Half Day Tour Atuh Beach Package
- Half Day Tour Nusa Penida Island Package
- Half Day Tour + 1 Snorkeling Nusa Penida
- Nusa Penida 1D1N (1 Day 1 Night) Tour Package
- Tour 2D1N Nusa Penida + Lembongan Package
- Nusa Penida Half Day Snorkeling Packages
- 2D1N Special Nusa Penida Island
If you have any question regarding our service, please do not hesitate to contact us on Telephone or Whatsapp at +6281337664172