Crown Fast Boat began operations on September 22, 2017 which is here to serve those of you who want to enjoy the beauty of Nusa Penida Island or who want to do Tirta Yatra to Pura-Pura in Nusa Penida. To provide the best service Crown Fast Cruise Bali has 3 trips to Nusa Penida (3 times departure from Sanur to Nusa Penida and vice versa).
Fast boat Crown with size and capacity is bigger than other boats which also serve crossings to Penida from Sanur with a capacity of 80 seats and boats made of Viber material. Ships with high speed that uses Yamaha 250 PK engines as much as 4 units, which are equipped with safety and comfort equipment such as life jacket, life raft, GPS, Compass, comfortable seats, air conditioning and other facilities according to international standards.
Professional and experienced boat captains are ready to deliver you to Nusa Penida safely, safely and comfortably. Experienced ship crews will accompany and look after you during a cruise that serves customers kindly.
For more details, you will depart from Sanur beach then depart for Nusa Penida, the boat will lean on the Toya Pakeh pier to drop off passengers, then passengers departing for Bali enter the boat then depart for Bali (Sanur Beach).
|Crown Fast Cruise Departure|
|Rute||Trip 1||Trip 2||Trip 3|
|From Sanur – Toya Pakeh||8.15||11.15||15.15|
|From Toya Pakeh – Sanur||9.45||13.45||16.45|
Price of Crown Fast Cruise
- One Way Trip : IDR 300.000 / Person
- Return Trip : IDR 500.000 / Person
- Free Hotel transfer Nusa Penida central
- Free Hotel transfer in Bali area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud Central
- Additional costs for pickup and drop outside the area above
Shuttle Service Bali Area
- Departure Sanur – Nusa Penida Trip 1 (8.15)
- Seminyak, Canggu , Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud Central : 06.15 – 06.30
- Kuta, Legian : 06.30 – 06.45
- Uluwatu, Pecatu, Padang-Padang : 06.00 – 06.15
- Sanur : 07.00 – 07.15
- Departure Sanur – Nusa Penida Trip 2 (11.15)
- Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud Central : 08.30 – 08.45
- Kuta, Legian : 09.00 – 09.15
- Uluwatu, Pecatu, Padang-Padang : 08.15 – 08.30
- Sanur : 10.00 – 10.15
- Departure Sanur – Nusa Penida Trip 3 (15.15)
- Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud : 12.15 – 12.30
- Kuta, Legian : 12.15 – 12.30
- Uluwatu, Pecatu, Padang-Padang : 12.00 – 12.15
- Sanur : 14.15 – 14.30